Top 5 TV Shows That Should Be Made Into Movies
Written by Courtney Gorder
Watching television shows, as we all know, can be quite exhilarating. But come on – why must we wait days between each episode, putting us on the brink of suspension. Certain television shows would make amazing movies and, even more, would answer some of those daunting questions that we continuously ask ourselves while watching them, like trying to decipher show plot and character motivations.
Without further ado – here is the list of TV shows that should be made into movies:
1. Once Upon A Time – This interpretation of Snow White and the remainder of the Disney movie princesses and cast makes a cartoon into a reality. Once Upon A Time continues to gain momentum and, often, will make people love the reality of a cartoon being placed into our own world. The movie would be adventurous, to say the least, and the action of the battle scenes would be epic.
2. Lost – This frustrating TV show demands answers! So many questions were left just lingering and a movie would allow for them to be answered. Not to mention it would allow all of its audience to get a visual of what happens throughout the entire day and night. However, maybe a movie would just make us more lost.
3. Pretty Little Liars – If you have watched Pretty Little Liars, you already know that this show gives its audience anything but answers. Four girls going on a mission to find the killer of their friend Allison (come on, is this girl even dead?) Honestly, it is difficult to know what is even happening sometimes, but it is so suspenseful and the cliffhangers are amazingly frustrating. A movie would delay some of the week-to-week episodes that make us cringe having to wait for and would answer some necessary questions.
4. How I Met Your Mother – LOL. Yes, that is the response that many audiences would give when it comes to making this comical sitcom a film. This show takes us on a very exciting journey each episode in the day of the life of Ted, where a story is told about his past on how he met his kids’ mother. But it seems like, every episode, Ted just mentions a girl he met and the journey he and his friends took. A movie would be entertaining for this show and, not to mention, would be a great closer to the overall story. Mentioning how he actually met the mother of his kids in grave detail would make the 9-grueling seasons of how he did not meet their mother all worthwhile.
5. Friends – Quirky and funny, Friends is a show of six people who learn to live together and become close friends. The chemistry between them is amazing and you learn a lot from their endless pursuits for happiness. Not many TV shows made the impact that Friends did, nor did it make the type of comical demand either. This movie would be filled with nothing but laughs from start to finish – and we would finally see where they all went! I envision Rachel and Ross with lots of kids living next door to Monica and Chandler’s family. Phobia and Joey both became famous; hopefully they are still grounded and didn’t have to complete a 12 step rehab program though! But overall, they are probably all really happy! This would be my favorite to see by far.